- Thank the blogger who tagged you.
- List fifteen of your small joys.
- Tag five blogger friends who bring you joy.
Hey y’all! Here are some of my small joys!
- Hitting the bullseye in archery
- Shooting your target (Note: 1 and 2 are completely different.)
- Laughing with my best friends–I mean really laughing.
- Doing a martial arts test and knowing you aced it
- Racing on horseback–just hitting the trail with a friend on two fast horses and giving them their heads.
- Driving the four-wheeler–the thrill!
- Scaring the tar out of my brother and my friend, Gregory. –they’re so easy to scare.
- Winning–fair and square of course.
- Rowing–it’s really satisfying and it just makes me happy!
- Playing sports– It’s who I am.
- Reading Harry Potter! –disagree if you want, it’s a free country!
- Riding a horse that is by no means broke.
- Watching a rodeo
- Doing a perfect kata
- Giving your best friend a clean, surprise slap in the face–then getting away with it.
Bonus: watching a Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee movie.
This is my favorite award post so far! I think it is a great idea because it helps us to find the things in life that make us happy so we can make a point to do them more often. Live life to the fullest!